June 18, 2013- August 1, 2013
(No camp the week of July 1)
Weeks 1-2: Greenwood Community Church 5600 E. Belleview Ave., Greenwood Village 80111
Weeks 3-6: Hope United Methodist Church 5101 S. Dayton St., Greenwood Village 80111
WEEKLY ENROLLMENT AVAILABLE
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(campers bring lunch/we provide snacks)
- Preschoolers (3-5 year olds)
- Kindergartners(5-6 year olds)
- 1st-5th Graders (6-11 year olds, grouped by grade)
- Sports/Movement: Adventure Challenges , Water Games, Playground Games & Sports, Nature Hikes, Relays, Races, and More!
- Creative/Artistic: Charades, Music, Dance, Skits, Art, Crafts & Cooking
- Team-building: Treasure Hunts, Endurance and Obstacle Courses, Leadership & Trust Exercises and So Much More!
- Special Guests: Aerial Acrobats, Chefs, Athletes, Firemen, Dancers, Martial Arts Experts, and Musicians
CONNECT THE TOTS (Preschoolers, ages 3-4)
Exploring social interaction, imagination and turn-taking through structured group play. Must be potty trained.
KINDIE PREP (Entering Kindergarten)
Enhancing social awareness, listening skills, cooperation all through play!
THE BREAKFAST CLUB (1ST Graders)
Increasing resiliency, self-expression, encouragement of others and positive thinking.
GROW WITH THE FLOW (2nd & 3rd grade)
Promoting collaboration, problem-solving, flexibility and communication.
LOFTY LEADERS (4th – 5th grade)
Fostering all of the above in addition to developing leadership skills.
Check out our calendar